Sunday, July 13, 2008

Anna Vissi has new album after two year gap






Anna Vissi will be set to launch her brand new album - in the wake of a two year gap in the music industry.

The singer had ventured into a pain-staking procedure of sorting through 600 potential tunes, for the requirements of the eagerly anticipated album.

Her implementation of the "action plan" at a revival of her career is not only focused on fresh releases, but will also extend to giving a series of performances at the Athinon Arena, in the winter.

"I'm not doing an album with a Diva attitude - it feels the same as when I was 18 and I was searching for songs I liked. I'm seeking new sounds, something that only new people can give." (DownTown)


The collaboration with American producers/writers Diane Warren, Glen Ballard, and Brian Hewes, and Robbin Di Maggio, is to create a fresh chapter, in her illustrious career.

"One in Greek and one international which will be released later on. Patrick R. Leonard is one of the composers for the international album, famous from his collaboration with Madonna (he wrote Frozen and Like a prayer) and whom I'm very happy to be working with".

"As for the composers... let this be a surprise. I have listened to more than 600 songs, I'm in a studio from morning to night and I feel that I'm living a very special period of my life".


Listen the promo song Diri Daxta which is sung in Greek/English.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your comment