Sunday, June 1, 2008

What Dima Bilan answered on RTE webchat










Following his Eurovision Song Contest success in Belgrade with 'Believe', Russian singer Dima Bilan was online on RTE for a webchat on Friday 30 May.


rufenia: What do you think of Dustin?
Dima Bilan: I think it's a brave move. I'd like to know more about how he was selected for the Eurovision.

Danny: Hi Dima, are there any plans to release Believe in the UK and Ireland?
Dima Bilan: Yes, sure. I'm finished my album for Europe. And I'll do a show in Ireland if you want. And I promise you will like my album because it came from my soul - and because this album was made together with the people who are now my friends., Jim Beanz and Ryan Tedder from One Republic - the whole Timbaland production team.

Read all his responses HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your comment