Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Marija Serifovic preparing new album for European market










Marija Serifovic is currently preparing new album in English language for the European market.


While she is recording new songs with which she plans to conquer foreign music scene, she talk for "Blic" about music, successes, as well as jealousy and hard times in showbusiness and discloses future collaboration with a foreign musician.


"As the winner of last year’s Eurovision, I had a chance to go on European tour and see the difference between our and their way of organizing work and I realized it is completely different. Unlike Serbia where everything is done ad hoc, people do there everything on time. Of course they have a higher standard as well, so they can invest more in the quality of music. I agree that it is not easy to make an international career, but it is possible. From the beginning of my career I have tried hard to be different from other musicians. It is hard to make the career in Europe, but I am on my way to realize it. That is my wish, intention and ultimate goal."

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your comment