Thursday, January 31, 2008

Belarus - Ruslan Alehno - Hasta la vista




Ruslan Alehno will represent Belarus at Eurovision 2008 with the song Hasta La Vista
Singer and composer Ruslan Alehno was born on 14th of October 1981 in Bobruysk (Belarus), where in 1995 has graduated from music school, departments of guitar, accordion and trumpet.
Interview of Ruslan Alehno at Eurovision-Belarus

Post final press-conference:

R.Alehno: "I'm not ashamed of my Eurofest performance. Though indeed there is something to work on. Including vocals". K.Breiburg, producer of R.Alehno: "The presentation you've seen was designed only for specific show - Eurofest final. For Eurovision performance should be bright, memorable, as usually impressive shows succeed there. We don't have exact ideas how it will look now, but we will do our best!".more...

Ruslan Alehno - Hasta La Vista
Lyrics:
You shone at me like a blinding star.
I’ve just never seen such a light so far.
All my days Were fairy tales.
I begged you to look in my loving eyes
But you were as cold as Arctic ice,
And your laughHas killed my love.
The story is close to the final cut,
It won’t be the end but a running start.
So don’t be upset and don’t ask me whyI say goodbye.
Hasta la vista, baby!
I gonna miss you – may be
You can be blissfully happy
Though it’s not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your comment