Friday, June 8, 2007

Mihai Traistariu clears the rumours about Russian representation

from oikotimes.com


MIHAI TRAISTARIU:"It was a joke, of course, for those people who didn't understand...
I said in an interview that I met Phillip Kirkorov twice in my life ... once in Belarus at " Slaviansky bazar " Festival and in 2006 with Dima Bilan for Eurovision. He gave me a card with his phone numbers and he said that he would like to write me a song one day. This year I was in Helsinki to sing in clubs exactly in the period of Eurovision and I saw the contest very closer to the stage. I liked a lot Dima Koldun's song , as I liked a lot last year's entry of Dima Bilan. I know that both songs were written by PHILLIP KIRKORROV ... so ...it was in my mind to try at Eurovision in the next years with his song. That's it. But ...for Romania ! Of course ! ... not for Russia !!!

Speaking of the televoting this year.
From year to year the fans of Eurovision can observe that the neighbour's voting system is more and more dominant in Eurovision and this is an disadvantage for some countries. I don't like to hear " huoooo " when Romania gets 12 points from Moldova or Moldova gets 12 points from Romania. I don't want to hear " huoooo " when Cyprus gives 12 points to Greece. THIS YEAR IT WAS LIKE THIS. I liked a lot the Greece's song this year.And Moldova, too. But ... nobody's happy ... because you never know if it was a real vote ... or it was " our neighbours " ... Even if I would like to be different ...I'm afraid that nothing will be changed in the near future. That's Eurovision . Anyway Romania has to thank a lot to Moldova and Spain in the last years ... but .... we all would like to be different... Look at Malta ... or Belgium. They don't have " neighbours " . Isn't it ? Let's do something !!! I don't know what has to be done , but ... maybe EBU has an idea ... ! See you in EUROVISION !!! "
Mihai Traistariu at Greek National Final singing Dimmi Si o No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your comment